True Sake Newsletter September 2013
Welcome to the 109th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read about the soon to sell out Sake Day 2013, learn about an in-store sake experiment testing the durability of Ginjo sakes that are single-pasteurized, enjoy the amazing “MONSTER Can” from Kikusui, hear about blowing through 24 ishobins (1.8L) bottles in about an hour at the Tenth Anniversary party, drool over an abundance of New Store Arrivals, check out the most expensive brewing rice used in a 80% Junmai in the Beau-Zone, and find out what “Exclusive” sakes are all about.
WIN TWO FREE TICKETS TO SAKE DAY 2013 AT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
In this issue:
- Sake Events – 8th Annual Sake Day!!!
- Sake Science – Testing The Boundaries of Sake
- Sake Victories – The MONSTER Can from Kikusui
- Sake Celebration – The Tenth Anniversary
- New Store Arrivals – Lots and Lots Including a Cooking Sake
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Tsukinokatsura 'Iwai'
- Ask Beau - What’s the deal with ‘exclusive’ sakes at True Sake?
- The SECRET WORD – Hakkaisan Honjozo