True Sake Newsletter December 2013
Welcome to the 112th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue catch up on a quick year-in-review, take a gander at some affordable stocking stuffers for Secret Santa, enjoy the first ever Naughty and Nice TOP TEN sake list, ponder serving some sparkling sake for NYE, plan your sake gift deliveries to your friends and family and of course to yourself with our new True Sake Mobile delivery system, see the amazing new store arrivals, check out True Sake items in the SF Chronicle’s gift guide, visit a sake brewery, come explore some amazing Shizuoka sake from Kaiun at the tasting, read about “Tears of Dawn” in the Beau-Zone, and learn about a couple of sake drinking games in Ask Beau.
Sunday (12/8, 15, 22, & 29) : 11am - 6pm
Tuesday (12/24 & 31) : 11pm - 4pm
STORE CLOSED: Christmas Day, January 1st & 2nd
In this issue:
- Sake Summary – A Very Eventful Year For True Sake
- Secret Santa – Several Stocking Stuffers For The Season
- Sake List – The Naughty & The Nice TOP TEN
- Sparkling Sake – New Year’s Eve and You!
- Sake Deliveries – True Sake Mobile
- Beau-Zone Layer – Konteki “Tears of Dawn”
- True Sake In The News – SF Chronicle's Last Minute Gift Guide
- New Store Arrivals – Kirin Hizoushu
- Meet the Makers - Doi Shuzo
- Sake Tours – Visiting a Brewery Is the Best Way To “Get” Sake
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Ask Beau - “Are there any sake drinking games?"
- The Secret Word
Remember to take a momentary pause during this Holiday Season to think about yourself. In your crazed efforts to make everybody else happy it is very important for you to do a little something for yourself and your own sanity. Perhaps a glass of sake and a fire place!