True Sake Newsletter September 2005
We at True Sake have been deeply moved by the horrible events that have taken place on the Gulf Coast, and would like to donate 5% of our September sales in the store to the people hardest hit by Katrina. September is usually one of our best months, but you can make it better by purchasing sake for this effort. We did amazing things for the Tsunami victims (raised $3,500) and now we are trying to do spectacular things for our very own fellow Americans. Please drink a toast to life and help True Sake make a huge donation to the Red Cross. In this issue:
- Hosting a Sake Tasting – The Do's & Don'ts
- Sparkling Craze – Sparkling Sakes Are Popping
- New Store Arrivals – 3 New Friends
- Sake Spotlight – A New Section Focusing On A Specific Sake in Detail
- Special Events – All That You Need To Know
- "Ask Beau"- Answers That Are As Worthy As The Questions
- The SECRET WORD – Never mind!
Only in Japan can you find coin operated dispensing machines that dispense sake in small cans or glass "One Cups." Just like our Coke machines these units are open 24/7.