True Sake Newsletter November 2005
In this issue:
- Gobble This – Turkey and Sake = No Leftovers!
- The Nice "N" Word - Nigori
- New Store Arrivals – A 3-Pack To Be Proud Of
- Sake Spotlight – Narutotai Yamahai Ginjo Genshu Part II
- Special Events – The Lesson Here Is To Book Fast!
- "Ask Beau" - Pairing with Comfort Foods
- The SECRET WORD
Sake has 1/3 the acidity level of most wines. So when pairing with bigger flavored foods make certain to use a sake that has a higher than normal acidity level often found in a Yamahai, Kimoto, or Genshu sake.