True Sake Newsletter October 2005
In this issue:
- Sake Day 2005 – Recapping an Incredible Event
- Interview with Philip Harper – The Sake Brewing Pioneer
- Room Temperature – The Forgotten Sake Temperature
- New Store Arrivals – The Naughty Sake!
- Sake Spotlight – Narutotai Yamahai Ginjo Genshu
- Special Events
- "Ask Beau"
- The SECRET WORD
Did you know that at one point in time there were over 30,000 sake breweries in Japan? This number dropped from 10,000 in 1926 to 1,742 in 1997. Today there are roughly 1,400 breweries in operation.