True Sake Newsletter May 2006
In this issue:
- www.TrueSake.com - New and Improved!
- The Jug – True Sake's Hall of Fame
- True Sake In The News – Qantas, Philly Enquirer, Sauce, NPR
- Sake Spotlight – Henry Sidel Speaks to the "Seven Spearmen"
- New Store Arrivals – More Namas, Gold Flakes, "Heaven of Tipsy Delight"
- Special Events – Importer Feedback Tasting May 9th
- Summary of the "Night of The Nigori" Tasting
- "Ask Beau" – What is the best selling sake at True Sake?
- The SECRET WORD
There are roughly 60 strains of brewing rice being used today in Japan. Each of these rice varietals are twice as starchy as regular consumption rice. And remember there is no such thing as white rice! All rice is brown rice that gets milled/polished.