True Sake Newsletter June 2006
In this issue:
- The "Sound of Sake" – How Sake Makes Music!
- A Sake Moment – A Spoonful at Koo
- Sake Spotlight – Rumiko Obata Looks at Manotsuru
- True Sake In The News – SF Chronicle, Radio Interview Bonanza
- New Store Arrivals – 3 Niigata Dai Ginjos & Momokawa Dai Ginjo
- Special Events – June 19th The "Full-Strength" Tasting
- Summary of the "Importer Feedback Tasting"
- "Ask Beau" – What Sake Should I Order In A Restaurant?
- The SECRET WORD
So who traditionally made sake? Historically as sake was made in the winter the work force was made up of farmers who had nothing to do during the cold months!