True Sake Newsletter March 2007
In this issue:
- Opposites Attract - Finding the Commonality in Opposite Sakes
- Interview with Yasutaka Daimon - Brewery Owner and Sake Good Guy
- Sake Spotlight - Jeremy Kaplan Looks Long And Hard At Kome-Kome
- True Sake in The News - Japan Times
- New Store Arrivals - Spring Nama Sampler
- Special Events - March 20th "30 Brewery Tasting"
- Summary of the "Old-School" Traditionally Made Sakes Tasting
- "Ask Beau" - "What's Your Favorite Movie and Sake Pairing?"
- The SECRET WORD
Consider this... NY Times Gift Guide Recommended - If you want more of Beau's takes on rice and water and everything in between then check out his new book: Sake - A Modern Guide. From Chronicle Books, available at Amazon.com