True Sake Newsletter June 2007
In this issue:
- High Praise For Tamanohikari Sake Brewery - A Kura That Gets It!
- Sake Moment - Satomi Furugaki Looks At The LA Izakaya Scene
- Sake Spotlight - Miwa Wang Looks at Kasumi Tsuru Nama Honjozo
- True Sake In The News - Wine Enthusiast, LA Times, WWDScoop
- New Store Arrivals - Nene, Masumi Arabashiri'07, Tsukinokatsura
- Special Events - June 12th Takenotsuyu, June 28th Anzu, July 12 Sparkling Sake Night!
- "Ask Beau" - "How Many Prefectures Do You Carry?"
- The SECRET WORD
The Shochu-boom is "officially" over in Japan, but beware of the Ume- shu-boom. Plum wine is now the rage, and as we do NOT follow ranges at True Sake, we only offer two traditional plum wines and one sake made with plum extract. Sweet and yummy!