True Sake Newsletter August 2007
In this issue:
- WARNING - ***Not Suitable For Office Viewing***
- Sake Moment - Yes Sake Goes With Cajun Food!
- Sake Spotlight - Blake Gray Looks At Umenishiki Nama
- Sake Bummers - Niigata Earthquake
- True Sake In The News - Spirit Magazine, MarketWatch, SF Chronicle
- New Store Arrivals - Summer Namas, Watari Bune 55, Kaika Shizuku
- Special Events - August 16th The "Ten Sake" Sake Tasting
- "Ask Beau" - "Will You Mention My Restaurant?"
- The SECRET WORD
One sake importing company breaks their sakes into four categories - Fragrant, Light and Smooth, Rich, and Aged or Mature.