True Sake Newsletter November 2007
Welcome to the November Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this Issue take the Bullet-Point-Train to get caught up on what's going on in the Japanese sake-brewing world, see what hot temps do to cool rice, get your X-mas gift giving brain on, and watch as Beau Timken becomes a "Pick-Up Artist."
In this issue:
- Sake Moment - Bullet Points From The Bullet Train Nation
- True Sake Update - Updated Website, 300ml Gift Sets, Ishobin Shipping
- Sake Spotlight - Yours Truly Looks At "The Pick-Up Artist"
- Sake Bummer - Big Heat Small Rice
- True Sake In The News - Pomona College Magazine
- New Store Arrivals - Urakasumi/Tsukinokatsura Hiyaoroshi & Kudoki Jozu
- Special Events - November 27th Kani Night
- "Ask Beau" - "What Were The Good Rice Years?"
- The SECRET WORD
Broken English Quote Of The Month: "Sake is difficult, because it is interesting" Masao Aisawa owner of Takenotsuyu Brewery.