True Sake Newsletter December 2007
Welcome to the December Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this issue think gifting sake for the holidays, don't UV your Ginjo Dude, January 1st sake traditions, why oil and water don't mix, and of course the fruitier side of sake.
And note our holiday hours:
- December 24th (X-mas Eve) True Sake will be open from 11-4PM
- December 31st (New Year's Eve) True Sake will be open 12-5PM
In this issue:
- True Sake Holidays - The True Gift Packs
- Sake Spotlight - New Year's Day And Sake!
- Sake Moment - Purposely Abusing Sake
- Sake Bummer - Oil Slick Blues
- True Sake Quick Hit - Kiji Restaurant
- True Sake In The News - NY Times, US Airways Magazine, Sunset Magazine
- New Store Arrivals - Mini Mu and Mini Suigei
- Special Events - January Junmai Tasting (Room Temp Brews)
- "Ask Beau" - "What type of Sakes Are On The Fruitier Side with Low Acidity?"
- The SECRET WORD
Last year's top selling X-mas gift at True Sake was the "Red Box" from Umenishiki - what will be number one this year - you decide!