Special Events - March 25th Koshu Night!
MARCH 25th - Back By Popular Demand - Koshu Night
"The night of the aged sakes!"
- Tuesday March 25th 6-8PM at Sozai Restaurant
- So you think that you know sake? Well let's talk about the entire dark side of the sake planet that you have not seen! The sun rarely shines on aged or "Koshu" sake and this tasting is an outstanding exploration of brews that have so much attitude and depth that one would think that you were drinking sake from a different solar system. Deep and rich flavors meet amber and golden colors for a sake pairing that speaks to those who know their brews.
- 6 different Koshu Sakes will be paired with 6 small dishes "kozara-ryouri" Japanese tapas dishes.
- This is a sit-down pairing/exploration with plenty of information and instruction and seating is extremely limited. Only 25 seats are available.
- If you continue to eat and drink at Sozai after the event you will receive a 10% discount on what you order that evening.
- $60/taster and you must phone True Sake 415.355.9555 to reserve your seat. Parties of 4 and less are welcome and there will be no walk-ins - tickets must be reserved. All True Sake events sell out so please reserve today!
- This tasting is recommended for the sake explorers amongst us!