True Sake Newsletter June 2008
Welcome to the June Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition read the mind of a sake purest from Yamagata, behold the do's and don'ts of sake branding, watch BT go "BY," take a video tour of True Sake, check out the plethora of sake events coming up including True Sake's 5th Anniversary Party and Sake Day 2008 on October 1st, and lastly read the best way to do a "gender" tasting if you care to separate the sexes!
In this issue:
- Sake Relevance - The Imai "Five"
- Sake Branding - Momokawa Goes Murai!
- Sake Moment - Sozai Restaurant/Izakaya
- Sake Score - Anzu Goes Half Price!
- Sake Spotlight - BT Does "BY"
- New Store Arrivals - Spring Nama Second Flight
- Sake Selects - Miwa and Lynette Select Monthly Brews
- True Sake Facts - We are now shipping 1.8L bottles in one and two packs!
- True Sake In The News - "Cities By Foot" Video Tour of True Sake
- Sake Events - Save These Dates: July 27th and October 1st
- "Ask Beau" - "Any differences on male and female preferences?"
- The SECRET WORD
Sake is actually quite a modern term for alcohol in Japan - sake as you know it had many ancient names including Sasa, Ki, Miki, Miwa, and Kushi - and to think that our Miwa had no idea that she was an ancient form of sake when she passed through the True Sake doors.