True Sake Newsletter August 2008
Welcome to the August Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this special Anniversary issue get the real story about what happened on the first day of operations for True Sake 5 years ago, read about the typical "over-the-top" conditions for THE National Sake Competition in Japan, tag-along as sake hits a French restaurant in the "Sake Challenge," enjoy an "Ode to True Sake," get a first-look glimpse at the sakes in this year's Joy of Sake events, and check out the summer nama selection.
In this issue:
- Sake Story - 5 Years Ago!
- Sake Awards - Competition Sake "There is no substitute"
- Sake Challenge - SF Chronicle Follows BT on Sake Challenge
- Sake Joy - More Brews Than You Can Shake a Chopstick At!
- Sake Spotlight - Michael Scott Parker's Ode to True Sake
- Sake Envy - Something That I Have Never Done - Not Yet!
- True Sake In The News - CITY Magazine, Japanese Restaurant News
- New Store Arrivals - The Summer Nama Ship Has Docked At True Sake
- True Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews
- Sake Events - October 1st
- "Ask Beau" - How much feed-back do you get for all of your newsletter writing efforts?
- The SECRET WORD
There is nothing quite like opening and pouring an ishobin - 60 fluid ounce magnum looking bottle! True Sake offers over 50 different large bottle sakes that are great for parties or those who just want a better value for their brews!