True Sake Newsletter July 2008
Welcome to the July Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition learn how to drink free sake, think about the "other" ingredient of sake, pair sake with hummus, see how sake is good for your health, drink warm sake on cold summer SF nights, and find out how much rice is needed to make one bottle of sake!
In this issue:
- Sake Celebration - Free Sake and Noshing Food!
- Sake "Magic" - It's The Water Stoopid
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Sake Score - Good News vs. Bad News
- Sake Spotlight - Miwa Goes to "Misty Bay"
- New Store Arrivals - Tenmei, Ishizuchi, Watari Bune (Say Goodbye to Kakunko)
- Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews
- True Sake Facts - We are now shipping 1.8L bottles in one and two packs!
- Sake Events - Save These Dates: July 27th and October 1st
- "Ask Beau" - "How Much Rice Is Needed To Make One Bottle of Sake?"
- The SECRET WORD
In France they call everyday drinking wine "table wine" - in sake term equivalents you can use the word "Futsushu" or "regular sake."