Sake Events October 2008
October 22nd - Sake Pairing Dinner at Bushitei
Make reservations now for this special event night at Bushi~tei. An exquisite, seasonal 5 course dinner, prepared by Chef Seiji "Waka" Wakabayashi, will be paired with 6 extraordinary artisan sakes. The importer will be present to share the history and stories behind each.
- When: wednesday, October 22nd 6:30 pm
- Where: Bushitei (1638 Post St. SF)
- Price: $85 (plus tax and gratuity)
- What else: Limited to 20 people
Reservations: Call Bushitei at 415-440-4959
October 23rd - Joy of Sake in SF
Joy of Sake will extend a $10 discount to True Sake newsletter recipients if they go to the on-line ticket store and enter a the promotional code. Pay attention to your email inbox, code will come next week.
October 30th - Levende "FAR" East Sake Pairing
Old Oakland favorite Levende East is featuring premium sake selections on Thursday, October 30th from 5p-8p. A flight of three artisan sakes from Okayama, Akita and Hyogo will be paired with three delectable appetizers created by Levende Executive Chef Sean Randall. Sake expert will be on hand to answer all of your sake questions. Don't miss this astonishing culinary occasion in downtown Oakland!!
- When: Thursday 10/30/08 from 5:30p-8:30p
- Where: Levende East (827 Washington St. @ 9th St. Oakland)
- Price: $25 for a flight of 3 sakes and 3 tasting-portion appetizers
Please call 510.835.5585 for reservations, space is limited