True Sake Newsletter September 2008
Welcome to the September Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition read how to find great sake values, how to make sake cheaper, how to taste 327 sakes and why you should take sake to dinner at any restaurant. And do not forget to get your tickets to Sake Day 2008 - the Oktoberfest of Sake! www.sakeday.com Coming October 1st! Don't Miss It!
In this issue:
- Sake Story - The Value of Sake
- Sake Budget - How to Buy Sake Cheaper!
- Sake Judging - US National Sake Appraisal
- Sake Challenge - SF Chronicle Follows BT on Sake Challenge
- True Sake In The News - Wall Street Journal
- New Store Arrivals - Ban Ryu, Kiminoi, Kariho Rokushu
- Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews
- Sake Events - October 1st is Sake Day 2008!
- "Ask Beau" - "How long does it take to write a 'Newsletter'?"
- The SECRET WORD
If you read the word "sulfites" on the label of a bottle of sake - run! Why? They banned using sulfites in the Japanese brewing industry in the late '60s. (We don't need no stinking preservatives!)