True Sake Newsletter November 2008
Welcome to the November Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition read how sake and Thanksgiving dinner should do the dirty bird dance together, learn how fall draft sakes are made, take a peek at sake production levels of a small brewery, watch the Spotlight shine on the ultra popular Kuheiji brand, view the newest arrivals at the store, reserve your spot of Sake and Pizza Night, and a word about shipping!
In this issue:
- Sake Relevance - The Bird Is The Word
- Sake Seasons - Hiyaoroshi "Fall Draft Sake"
- Sake Facts - A Brewer's Email About Quantity!
- Sake Spotlight - Tetsusaburo Mogi Reviews Kuheiji Junmai Ginjo
- New Store Arrivals - Hiyaoroshi - Fall Draft Sakes '08
- True Selects - Miwa and Lynette Select Monthly Brews
- True Sake In The News - Japan Times
- Sake Events - Nov 17th Pizza and Sake Night
- "Ask Beau" - "You Still Working On Shipping?"
- The SECRET WORD
Even today Shinto priests sprinkle sake on sumo wrestling rings to purify the grounds for battle. In some cases a small cask of sake is placed under the rings as well.