True Sake Newsletter February 2009
Welcome to the February Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition read about what makes for a great Valentine's Day gift, learn about the wonderful world of "mold," check out the sake sales scene in Ohio, behold a libation war pitting sake against wine and beer, check out all of the new brews in the store, and don't forget Nama Night in late February.
In this issue:
- Sake Season - Valentine's Day and Sake
- Sake Knowledge - A Lesson About Koji(-kin)
- Sake Sales - A Look At Sake In The Mid-West
- Sake Challenge - BT Takes On Wine and Beer Experts at Fifth Floor
- Sake Exclusives - Extremely Limited Sakes For You
- Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews
- New Store Arrivals - Kunigiku, Kamotsuru, Yoi no Tsuki & Spring Namas
- True Sake Events - February Nama Night! March Trade Only Event.
- "Ask Beau"
- The SECRET WORD
The US and Taiwan account for over 50% of sakes exported from Japan. All exported sakes represent about 1% of the total output each year.