True Sake Newsletter January 2009
Welcome to the January Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition read how and why you should be heating your sakes this time of year, how you can taste some very important and influential brews, how a little brewing program in Osaka attracted over 100 applicants in 3 days, and how to do a Southern wedding sake tasting!
In this issue:
- Sake Season - Brrrrr! Time To Warm Your Brews
- Sake Exclusives - Extremely Limited Sakes For You
- Sake Opportunity - SOLD OUT!
- Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews
- New Store Arrivals - Yuki no Bosha, Tenryo, & Kasumi Tsuru
- True Sake In The News - Imbibe Magazine & Associated Press/MSNBC
- Ask Beau - "What sakes do you recommend for a wedding tasting?"
- The SECRET WORD
For years I have been separating the words Dai Ginjo to help people visually see a difference between Ginjo and Dai Ginjo in written form - no more! Too much hard work! From now on think in terms of Daiginjo or Junmai Daiginjo! Easier - Much easier!