True Sake Newsletter April 2009
Welcome to the April Fools Issue of America's sake-centric newsletter. In this edition read about True Sake's next big move, learn how sake and the Golden Arches dance the pairing dance, check out what Yelp has done for True lately, look at Poochi-Poochi under a very special Sake Spotlight, and Ask Beau about the taste of "temperature" in a sake!
In this issue:
- True Sake - The Next Chapter In Our History
- Sake Challenge - Premium Sake Vs. McDonalds (Uh-Huh!)
- Sake Stuff - Yelp! - You - & True Sake
- Sake Spotlight - Maggie Kagu Sniffs Out Poochi-Poochi
- True Sake In the News - Novo Magazine
- Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews
- New Store Arrivals -
- True Sake Events - Tasting of More Spring Namas - Taru Mikoshi - Spring Sake Dinner - JFC Sake Expo - Sake San Jose
- "Ask Beau" - "Does a sake taste different chilled and at room temperature?"
- The SECRET WORD
On your next trip to Japan go to an izakaya that has a great sake menu - pull up to the counter order your favorite brew - take a big long sip - relax your shoulders - and then ask the chef "Do they have April Fool's Day" in Japan. Then try to explain the meaning. Good luck!