True Sake Newsletter July 2009
Welcome to the July Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read about a new powerful way to buy sake on-line: http://www.sakesocial.com, take a peek at a sake freezing experiment, read a great Sake Spotlight on a special brew, circle Oct 1st, watch the zaniest sake segment on the net, and say goodbye to a dear friend.
In this issue:
- Sake Story - SakeSocial.com "Rice, Water, & You"
- Sake Science - Freezer Burn?
- Sake Spotlight - Susanne Rost Focuses Her Eyes on Masumi Nanago
- Sake Reminder - SAKEDAY 2009
- True Sake In The News: The Gary V Show
- New Store Arrivals - Summer Nama Flight X 6 and Many More
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- Sake Events - July 22nd Nama Tasting - Oct 1st!
- "Ask Beau" - "Who is your biggest fan?"
- The SECRET WORD
What does BY mean? BY stands for "Brewing Year" in Japan, and it is the sake calendar year that starts in July. Thus we are now part of the BY22.