True Sake Newsletter June 2009
Welcome to the June Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read how sakes make it on the True Sake Team, see how two cans are better than one, meet Keiko our newest True Sake team member, find a brew under $23, discover that spinach and egg really does go well with a Ginjo from Kyoto, and check out the sake tastings for June including BT selling sake in NYC. And in the Ask Beau section take a peek at two new sake endeavors by True Sake Newsletter readers.
In this issue:
- Sake Story - How Do Sakes Get Into the True Sake Portfolio?
- Sake Moment - Can to Can
- Sake Value - 14 Brews Under $23
- Sake Spotlight - Keiko Y Does
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. "American" Cuisine
- New Store Arrivals - Late Spring Nama Collection - Many "New Arrival" Tags!
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- Sake Events - Tastings and BT in NYC
- "Ask Beau" - Would you tell the world about my endeavor?
- The SECRET WORD
If you do not have time to chill your brew using the fridge - which decreases the temp one degree every seven minutes - then toss it in the freezer for a short cycle. But do not forget about it! Some bottles break when frozen and some don't - considering the 80% water content error on the side of being safe!