True Sake Newsletter November 2009
Welcome to the November Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read why Masao Aisawa is the "Elvis" of the sake world, how making kimoto sake without poles means some serious foot action, check out the sake socks that are making waves in Japan, read Miwa's reviews of the new Fall Draft brews, reserve your spot for our "Tease Your Cheese" sake and cheese pairing on Nov 16th, behold our price cutting brews, and discover the real reason why sake goes so well with turkey on Thanksgiving.
In this issue:
- Sake Story - Masao Aisawa (The Elvis of the Sake World!)
- Sake Souls - Making Sake With Her Soles!
- Sake Socks - BT Designs Socks for the Sake World
- Sake Deals - Yes We Are Lowering Prices!
- New Store Arrivals - Fall Draft Brews!
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- True Sake In The News - Food & Wine Magazine
- Sake Events - Lots of Dates! Plus The Sake & Cheese Tasting
- Sake Shipping - 41 Sates Are Now A Go!
- Sake Tweeting! - True Sake Now Does Twitter & Facebook
- "Ask Beau" - "Should I do sake this Thanksgiving?"
- The SECRET WORD
Did you know that there are 45 active breweries in Yamagata Prefecture? Did you also know that each toji was trained in Yamagata and is not affiliated with any other toji guild? Now that is some serious "locals only" flavor and technique.