True Sake Newsletter October 2009
Welcome to the October Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read why servers will "overflow" your pour in a wooden box, what a 40 year-old sake tastes like, what you missed at SakeDay 2009, what I am doing in Japan, what Fall Draft brews are on the shelf, and how those who want sake dropped on their doorstep need to do is click and clink!
In this issue:
- Sake Story - The "Overflow" Pour In A Masu
- Sake Exploration - Drinking a 40+ Year-Old Sake
- SakeDay 2009 - The Infamy The Summary!
- New Store Arrivals - The Fall Draft Selections Are Back - Hiyaoroshi Time!
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Selects Monthly Brews of Note
- Sake Events - John's Vegas Course
- Sake Shipping - 41 States Are Now A Go!
- Sake Tweeting! - True Sake Now Does Twitter & Facebook
- "Ask Beau" - "Why Are You In Japan At The Moment?"
- The SECRET WORD
Halloween sakes: Demon Slayer, Angry Fish, Devil's Mask, Dance of the Demon.