True Sake Newsletter March 2010
Welcome to the March Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue discover the wonders of buying cases of sake, help celebrate the 30th anniversary for a special Omachi sake, learn about a blind tasting of Niigata sakes, read about all of the new sakes in the store, and drool over a very exclusive aged nama sake that won't be around for long!
In this issue:
- Sake Thoughts - The "Case" For Selling More Sake
- Sake Summary - Ichishima Tasting at TS
- Sake Reality - 30 Years of Omachi Junmai Daiginjo!
- True Sake In The News - Beverage Media
- Sake Opportunity - Working in the Sake Industry
- Sake Events - April 9th Sake Fever in Vegas
- New Store Arrivals - Tamagawa, Kasumi Tsuru, Gassanryu, Eiko Fuji and Spring Namas Galore
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- Miwa Miwa - Sake Thoughts From A Sake Explorer
- "Ask Beau" - "Harushika Aged Nama - How did you get that?"
- The SECRET WORD
A mini "home brewing" boom has been occurring in the sake world outside of Japan. Many beer makers are trying their hand at producing sake. More and more ingredients are becoming available, and this extremely difficult "process" called sake making is happening all throughout the US.