True Sake Newsletter January 2011
Dear Sake Drinker,
Welcome to the January Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue get nasty with some really old sakes that were meant to be consumed young, read how brewers make sakes with "themes" in mind, say goodbye to two great brews, check out the new "Sake Images" section featuring reader photographs, see BT on the History Channel, watch sake "Challenge" Southern Italian food, spy on all of the new sake arrivals, and much more.
- Sake Exploration - Drinking Sake Blobs
- Sake Discovery - Sake "Synergy" and "Themes"
- Sake Farewells - Say Goodbye to Two Superb Brews
- Sake Images - Photos from The Soul of Sake
- True Sake in the News - History Channel's Modern Marvels
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. Southern Italian (Riding on the A16)
- Sake Event - Warm Sake, Sake Not Available in the U.S., Norwegian Sake
- New Store Arrival - One-cup to Nigori, Six New Brews
- Deals & Specials - 20% Off of Hiyaoroshi Set
- Sake & Miwa - True Sake Club
- "Ask Beau" - What's your favorite and least favorite book on sake?
- The SECRET WORD
Never throw out your forgotten bottle of un-consumed or half-consumed sake because it is old. This brew is now a candidate for warming, which may bring out a new attitude and flavor in the sake. It's also a candidate for using for cooking. Sake never dies; it just fades away!