True Sake Newsletter May 2011
Welcome to the May Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue get the latest information about the sake industry post triple disaster, read how you can help the recovery cause, look for the silver linings of the tragedy, sing some praise for sushi, check out the International Wine Challenge's take on sake, read about Beau's little black book and much more.
In this issue:
- Sake Situation - Ramifications of A Disrupted Sake Market
- Sake Support - What You Can Do To Help Japan Recover!
- Sake Silver Linings- What Good Has Come Out of The Disaster?
- Sake Salvation - Thank God For Sushi!
- Sake Efforts - The International Wine Challenge Judges 468 Sakes!
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- True Sake In The News - Japan Times
- Sake Events - True Sake Mystery Tasting & Sake San Jose
- New Store Arrivals - More Spring Namas!
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- Miwa & Sake - Thank You for Your Donation
- "Ask Beau" - "Care to share any more stories about your Japan trip?"
- The SECRET WORD
You can still make donations to the Northern Japan Earthquake Relief effort at Japanese Cultural Community Center of Northern California