True Sake Newsletter December 2011
Welcome to the December Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue let sake take care of your Christmas and holiday gift giving needs, get your bubbles on with sparkling sakes for New Years, learn about another "Sake Dude," check out the new section at True Sake, get toasty with warmed sake, and see when our next tasting will take place.
- Saturday 12/24, Christmas Eve: 11am - 4pm
- Sunday 12/25, Christmas Day: Closed
- Saturday 12/31, New Years Eve: 11am - 4pm | 20% off on sparkling sakes - in-store only!
- Sunday 1/1, New Years Day: Closed
In This Issue:
- Sake Holidays - Team True Sake Shares Their Picks of The Season!
- True Sake Selects - Sake 101 samplers, Great gift box, Great ideas
- Sake Bubbles - Sparkling Brews For New Year's Eve
- Sake Marketing - A Retraction In the Making!
- Sake Sensei - You Are About To Enter The "Beau-Zone Layer"
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Sake Events - Shirataki Jozen Sake Tasting
- Sake Excursions - Sake Tours 2012
- True Monthly Sake Club
- Sake & Miwa - Top 10 Sake of 2011
- "Ask Beau" - "Why should I warm sake?"
- The SECRET WORD
Ironically after such a devastating earthquake in March, rice growers and brewery owners call this season's rice crop a banner year with super quality. Radiation contamination has been a non-factor. (Will discuss this in detail in Jan Newsletter) Life works in mysterious ways.