True Sake Newsletter February 2012
Welcome to the February Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read about the newest colored cord in True Sake's repertoire, learn which sake won the "Value Tasting" and now graces the shelves of True Sake because the voters selected it, read about sake and the year of the dragon, fly off into the Beau-Zone layer, discover how sake rocks crab, and find out what sake glass Beau uses in his "off time."
In this issue:
- Nama Sake - Bright Green Cords!
- Sake Results - What Sake Won The "Value Tasting"?
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. A Classic Crab House
- True Sake In The News - The Japan Times Gets Their Dragon and Sake On
- Beau-Zone Layer - Good Things In Gold Foil
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Sake Events - Katafune "Lagoon Boat" Tasting, Spring Nama Tasting, Robot Movie & Sake.
- New Arrivals - Spring Namas, New Kozaemon Yuzu
- True Monthly Sake Club
- "Ask Beau" - "What is your favorite sake glass?"
- The SECRET WORD
Several of our breweries have two separate importers and they cannot share the same sake with each exporter. In a few instances we carry both sakes from the same brewery with two different names and packaging schemes for separation purposes. Check out Kirin and Kanbara from Niigata or Tenzan and Schichida from Saga.