True Sake Newsletter March 2012
Welcome to the March Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read the great news about which lucky states True Sake will now ship to, think about "By The Glass" sake pours in SF, check out the most famous socks in the sake world, and see if indeed sake can mend a broken heart.
Out-of-State Shipping is Back! Check your state below.
In this issue:
- True Relief - Out-of-State Shipping is Back!
- Sake Prayer - Shinto Ways
- Sake Servings - SF By The Glass
- Sake Shwag - Sake Socks Are Back
- Beau-Zone Layer - The Power of #9
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Sake Events - More Spring Nama Tasting
- New Arrivals - Limited Daiginjo to Exclusive Sparkling
- Deals & Specials - March Commemoration Sales
- True Monthly Sake Club - True Try & True Explore
- "Ask Beau" "Can Sake Mend A Broken Heart?"
- The SECRET WORD
Blending is big in the sake world. Brewers will blend large vats of sake to reach an equal "equilibrium" of sorts for the purpose of creating a consistency. What you don't want is one vat to taste different than the other, so by blending they all taste similar. And on a smaller level some brewers will blend a certain batch of sake with an aged version that is about 12 months old.
Chikurin Junmai Ginjo is age blended - try it!