True Sake Newsletter August 2012
Welcome to the August Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this special "Anniversary" issue read about the 5th Anniversary of the Sake Challenge, the 7th Annual Sake Day, and True Sake's 9th Anniversary, climb a Green Pine sake from Kyoto in the Beau-Zone Layer, and finally check out sake brewery tours that you can go on!
In this issue:
- Sake Day - October 6th for the 7th Anniversary
- Sake Anniversary - True Sake Turns 9
- Sake Deals - 20% of "Sakes Priced with a 9"
- Sake Challenge - 5th Anniversary of Sake Challenge
- New Store Arrival - Anything from Nama to Aged Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Matsunomidori Junmai Daiginjo
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- "Ask Beau" - "How can I tour a sake brewery?"
- The SECRET WORD
What is the prototypical glassware for sake? There isn't really one! Riedel tried to make one but it looked very much like a Chardonnay glass. Do different classes of sake need different glasses like wine? Not really! It does help with acidity and sweetness for sure, but at the end of the day it's what you like holding in your hand that counts. Currently we have over 20 different sake glasses to choose from and for certain one will speak to you.