True Sake Newsletter Issue #100 - One Hundred Divided By Twelve Equals A lot of Fun
Thank you! I am very grateful and appreciative of your support for all of these years. You are the juice that keeps me going. Do I have 100 more in me? I don't know, but I will say that I hope so.
So we were trying to think of ways to goof on the 100. Miwa thought that I should see what the top 100 words are that I use the most in my sake reviews. I was thinking about 100 moments, but that would take forever.
- When I opened the store I started with 100 sakes.
- Kotsuzumi Rojohanaari was my first $100 sake.
- The only time we accepted counterfeit money it was $100 bill.
- Our most transactions in a day record are 100 sales. (Actually it was 99 so I bought something to get to that 100.)
- A customer once bought 100 copies of my book on-line for a party.
- If you drink sake you will live to be 100.
Earthly libation Cultural translation Historical fascination Rice magic Water from the well Steam dreams Hands in rhythm Mold unfolding Glasses of laughter Invisible fruits Pride and patience Snowmelt satisfaction Glucose of course
Bottles stacked Yabuta pressure Paddles of rice Carrying carrying carrying Always the morning Boots wet Yeast meets west Water gets white Bring on the competition Labels tell tales No room for wrong Paper bags bring rice Your father's father's father's
Acidity in the balance Future behind us Starch carries the day Tanks a lot Temperature in seconds Batches of firsts Third sip of the marriage Soul soul soul