True Sake Newsletter December 2012
Welcome to the 100th Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this super duper holiday issue read about the end of times and how sake could very well save the day, check out a ton of sakes that do not need holiday wrapping - (can you say easy?), receive some thanks from us for reading the 100th issue of the True Sake monthly newsletter, discover a sake that is made with a strawberry yeast, and get down with a New Year's resolution that is good for the wallet and the pallet.
Sunday 12/16: 11 am -6 pm / Monday 12/17: 12 pm - 7pm
Sunday 12/23: 11 am -6 pm / Monday 12/24: 11 pm - 5pm
Sunday 12/30: 11 am -6 pm / Monday 12/31: 11 pm - 5pm
January 1st 2nd & 3rd 2013
In this issue:
- 12-12-12 - The Sake Season Begins And Life Ends On 12-21-12
- Sake Gifting - Top Ten Xmas and Chanukah Sakes That Don't Need Wrapping
- True Sake Newsletter Issue #100 - One Hundred Divided By Twelve Equals A lot of Fun
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Amabuki Junmai Ginjo with Strawberry Yeast
- True Sake Club
- Ask Beau - "Any New Year's Resolutions this year?"
- The SECRET WORD
Clement Moore, the author of the poem Twas the night before Christmas, was a reticent man and it is believed that a family friend, Miss H. Butler, sent a copy of the poem to the New York Sentinel who published the poem. The condition of publication was that the author of Twas the night before Christmas was to remain anonymous. Dec 23 1823.