True Sake Newsletter March 2013
Welcome to the 103rd Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue say goodbye to a real sake soul and the bright light of the sake world, hear what sake sounds like, read about the reemergence of an extinct sake brewery, watch a sake TV commercial, clue in on a St. Patrick's Day sake sale, help us figure out how to get more "social," and learn how the sake river at True Sake will continue to flow.
20% OFF ALL GREEN BOTTLES OF SAKE ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY
In this issue:
- Sake Departures II - Miwa Is Moving On!
- Sake Sound - High Tech Uses for Sake
- Sake Talk - To FB Or Not To FB?
- Sake Success - Japan Times Article About A Special Brewery
- Sake Awareness - TyKu Makes a TV Commercial
- Sake SALE - Sake Does St. Patrick's Day (20% Discount)
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Sake Events - Cowboy-Meets-Fisherman & Limited Nama Tastings
- New Store Arrivals
- Beau-Zone Layer - Nihon Sakari "Gokun"
- Ask Beau - "What's going to happen when Miwa leaves?"
- The SECRET WORD
March is a unique month in the sake business as it represents the end of a brewing year (BY). Most small breweries start brewing in October or November and most finish in March or early April. So March is bitter sweet.