True Sake Newsletter February 2013
Welcome to the 102nd Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue say goodbye to the blue-haired sake seller, let your nose do the walking around a sake brewery to discover the true aroma of a kura, learn about a really fascinating study on our favorite mold Aspergillus oryzae aka "koji," discover how sake is being marketed around the globe, beware of a very potent sake that will literally knock you over, check out the sakes on sale, say hello to the first flight of spring namas, and guess why "Sake Bombs" are so popular.
In this issue:
- Sake Departures - Losing Lynette!
- Sake Senses - Nosing Around a Brewery
- Sake Science - Killer Study About Koji
- Saluting Sake - Forum Magazine
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Sake Events - Katafune "Lagoon Boat" and Spring Nama-zake
- Store New Arrival
- Deals & Specials - 20% Off Deals
- Beau-Zone Layer - Iyo Densetsu "The Legend"
- Ask Beau - "Why are sake bombs so popular?"
- The SECRET WORD
Reminder! You have sakes that you are sitting on. Check the fridge, look in the cabinets, peek under your bed, and drink them! We often forget or hoard sakes that need to be consumed now! So this is a gentle sake reminder that a toji has made your sake to taste the way he wants you to taste it, and that is not in two years, one year, ten months, but now! Drink your fresh sake!