True Sake Newsletter April 2013
Welcome to the 104th Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue learn why we didn't try to trick you on April Fools Day, find out why bad sake is bad for the sake industry, check out what they are serving at AT&T ballpark, get ready for some sake tastings, count all of the new namas at True Sake (a new record), dance with a Demon in the sake world, and see if sake can be paired to music or movies.
In this issue:
- Sake Tomfoolery -Why We didn't Fool You on April 1st
- Bad Sake - It's So Bad For The Sake Business
- Sake Success - Sho Chiku Bai Is Selling Sake at Sporting Events
- Sake Tastings - Niigata Meets Hokkaido / Trade Tasting in SF/ Kirinzan
- Sake Education - Sake Professional Course in NYC In May
- New Store Arrivals - We Have Loads of Seasonally Released Namas
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Tengumai "Dance of the Demon"
- Ask Beau - "Have you ever paired sakes to music?"
- The SECRET WORD
This year in London for the International Wine Challenge we will be tasting 584 sakes. But what people forget is that we taste them again and yet again to get to the medal winners. That's a lot of tasting.