True Sake Newsletter June 2013
Dear Sake Fan,
Welcome to the 106th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue get the scoop on – wait for it – wait for it – ecommerce at True Sake, learn about our new True Sake FB and Twitter strategy, find out who won medals at the IWC and how you can buy lots of those winners at True Sake, taste an entirely new sake portfolio from a new local importer, discover the best way to buy sake and not get pressured, threatened, and put down by the terrible parking ticket chumps called DPT, see what Bevmo thinks about sake bombs, go Beau-Zone’ing with a new brew from the new importing company, read about some upcoming sake tastings, and learn why some sakes are on “Sale” at True Sake.
True Sake Will Be Closed for the 4th of July.
SAVE THIS DATE – SAKE DAY 2013 IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH
In this issue:
- True Sake “Upgrade” – True Sake Is Getting With The Times!
- Sake Judging – Results of the IWC and What Winners We Carry
- Sake Industry – Tasting An Entirely New Sake Portfolio From Sake Tengoku
- Sake Delivery – Hey Bay Area Why Get a Parking Ticket?
- Sake Silliness – Sake Bomb Packs!
- Sake Tastings – Tengoku Sake July 20th
- New Store Arrivals – Kurasawa Nigori and Amabuki Nama
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Gunma Izumi Yamahai Junmai
- Ask Beau - Why do you put some sakes on sale?
- The SECRET WORD
I personally have not been a “social” person in regards to Face Book and Twitter, but going forward I will take over these programs and I will try my best to entertain and enlighten you to all things sake. I will also start an Instagram account to release my creative and visual side of sake that will include my window and store displays plus certain ethereal sake related moments.