Trues Sake Newsletter July 2013
Welcome to the 107th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read about the next “modern” step True Sake will take – think “click to order!” learn how the sun does not always have to be the enemy of sake, get sparkly with sparkling sakes, come to the next sake tasting to try some very new to the US brews, drool over the new summer nama flight, go Beau-Zoning with a “Sake Specialist,” and try to figure out why people forget about sake at the times that they need it most!
SAVE THIS DATE – SAKE DAY 2103 IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28th
In this issue:
- True Sake – True Sake Website 2.0
- Sake Sensations – Sake Warmed By the Sun
- Sake Reminders – It’s Sparkling Sake Season
- Sake Tastings – Tengoku Sake July 20th
- New Store Arrivals – Summer Nama Flight and Amabuki 'Sunflower'
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Kirin Koshi No Takumi 'Sake Specialist'
- Ask Beau - Why do my friends always say they love sake but never buy it outside of a sushi restaurant?
- The SECRET WORD
When True Sake opened there was only one nama sake that was exported to the US. It was a sparkling sake that cost over $115. Today – at last check – we had 16 namas on the shelves and more are coming. A very dear friend to True Sake has opened her own importing company that only imports nama sake and we will bring you her story soon.