Welcome to the 140th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this April Sake Showers edition learn about Sake Doppelgangers (Huh? Sake Twins!), learn why it is important to drink your sake now, get the real scoop about buying sake on-line and dealing with those pesky “No!” states, re-circle your October 1st calendar for Sake Day 2016, keep a look out for True Sake in Popular Mechanics Magazine, get your nama on for the New Store Arrivals, Go Beau-Zoning with a 4-Eyed Devil, and Ask Beau what makes for a better sake label!
In this issue:
- Sake Twins – No Two Sakes Are Alike But….
- Sake Rotation – Checking Your Inventory And Checking It Twice!
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Day – Save This Date For A SF Sake Weekend!
- True Sake In The News – Popular Mechanics!
- Top 10 List – Ten Sakes and Their Twins
- New Store Arrivals – Denshin Haru "Spring" 2016
- The Beau-Zone Layer – Genbei “4 Eyed Devil” Honjozo
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What makes for a good sake label?”