Back to Cool Special
Welcome to the 132st Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this end-of-summer edition learn more about our signature sake tasting event called Sake Day and why you should be a part of it, discover how one helping hand can make a world of difference in the sake world, get a cUpdate for our new sake bar in the making, hit Las Vegas for the 15th Joy of Sake tasting, discover ten sakes that will actually put a chill on during the hottest days of summer, go Beau Zoning with a very tasty Yamagata sake, take a gander at Mei’s New Store Arrivals for three yummy brews, and learn the real skinny on how long sake can stay opened in your fridge.
In this issue:
- Sake Party – The Tenth Anniversary of Sake Day!
- Sake Way – Sake People Helping Sake People
- True Cup – cUpdate!
- Sake Joy – Joy of Sake Hits Las Vegas September 19th Don’t Miss It!
- Top Ten List – 10 Sakes That Go Great Cold … Very Cold!
- Beau Zone Layer - Ohyama Tomizu “Special Water”
- Mei’s New Store Arrivals – Ohyama, Ninki, & Kenshin
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “How long can sake stay open in the fridge really?”