Welcome to the 144th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this helpful edition learn how many sake lives have been saved in multiple emergencies, join in our fight to keep old sake off of retail shelves, check out some very special Yamadanishiki brewing rice, get down with Ten Sake Facts that will win out the day, get on the Sake Day 2016 train, read about some Niigata sakes in Wine and Spirits, go for the Gold even after the Olympics in the Beau-Zone, try some new brews from Floating World Sakes that will float your New Store Arrivals boat, and find out why nuking your sake may not be the best way to heat your brew.
In this issue:
- Sake Exploration - A Sake 911 Emergency
- Sake Mercy – Taking It For the Team
- Sake Rice – “My” Yamadanishiki Update
- Sake Top 10 – “The Top Ten Sake Facts!”
- Sake Day 2016 – The 11th Anniversary of Sake Greatness
- True Sake in the News – Wine and Spirits Fall 2016
- Beau-Zone Layer – Born “Gold”
- New Store Arrivals – Floating World Sakes
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Is it bad to microwave my sake?”