Welcome to the 156th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this 13th year’s anniversary of the True Sake Newsletter, we say take a look at alcohol vs. acidity when tasting sake, read about a new “popularity” push in the sake market, get one of the last seats in John Gauntner’s sake course, Cowboy it up with a fantastic sake brewer for an in-store tasting, take in the new updates for Sake Day and get your tix immediately, check out what KJ pulls from the “Archives,” go for it in the Top Ten where we point out the most boozy sakes in the store, get your Tears of Dawn on in the Beau-Zone Layer, behold the New Store Arrivals, and Ask Beau what 13 years of sake content looks like and what we should do with it!
In this issue:
- Sake Truths – You Booze You Lose? Not Always!
- Sake Uptick – Is Sake Becoming More Popular?
- Sake Events – Come Meet One Of The Coolest Sake Brewery Owners In The Sake World
- Sake Events 2 – John Gauntner’s Professional Sake Course In Denver
- Sake Day – The 12th Annual #throwback Event!
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- TOP 10 – The Top Ten Booziest Sakes in The Store
- New Store Arrivals – Nanbu Bijin And Shichida Nama
- Beau-Zone Layer– Konteki “Tears of Dawn”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “You’ve produced so much sake content over the years, what do you intend to do with it?”