Sake Day – The 12th Annual #throwback Event!
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW AT:
This is a HUGE warning! The event space is smaller this year (cuter too), so we WILL sell out the event. Did you hear that? We WILL SELL OUT SAKE DAY 2017, so please order your tickets now!
- Super Genki Chef Greg Dunmore founder of NOJO will be preparing 6 stellar Japanese street fare dishes for purchase.
- Masao Aisawa owner or Takenotsuyu Sake Brewery in Yamagata has donated 35 cases of the best sake brewing water in Japan, so you will be able to hydrate in style while you dehydrate with class.
- Taste sakes that are not available in the US!
- Get a sneak peek at some new sakes that will be unveiled for the US market.
- Taste sake history with SF’s very own Sequoia Sake
- Learn a little more about sake with a new Sake Learning Station powered by the WSET
- Enjoy sakes poured by a Sake Samurai who just so happens to be an Electronic Music Super Star
- Take a break from tasting sake and enjoy some great Japanese fare prepared by Greg and served in the #throwback cafeteria with beer for purchase.
- Be proud that all of your ticket purchases go directly to the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California – a great institution that does great things!
- And lastly don’t forget Japan Town! After Sake Day venture out and support the oldest and coolest Japan Town in the US by eating, drinking, and being merry!
In this light, all proceeds of ticket sales for Sake Day go directly to the JCCCNC. Are we proud of this? You bet! Last year we raised $20,000 for the JCCCNC and we look forward to a hefty donation this year with your help.
Sake Day 2017 – The 12 Annual #throwback Sake Day will be held Saturday September 30th at the JCCCNC in Japan Town San Francisco. Tickets are on sale NOW and don’t forget to book a hotel in Japan Town for you out of towners!