True CUpdate – Moving Along!
So are you excited for True Sake’s first sake bar? Sure you are! And we are excited too! After a little bumpy start that saw the wonderful SF Building Department rear it’s ugly head we are moving right along with the build-out! And I must say that it is starting to look awesome.
Some of the highlights thus far:
- We received product approval for our True Cup House Cup #1 sake, which is being brewed and packaged in Niigata.
- We poured concrete to fill all the added plumbing holes.
- We received the most amazing wood for the bar and tables and our builder has been working non-stop getting the wood into shape! It looks incredible.
- The chef’s bar and most of the other framing is in place.
- We selected our final art instillation by our Japanese calligrapher artist.
- We have replaced the stolen artistic window coverings and added two new ones! These have been incredibly powerful and the result is some very newly knowledgeable sake fans who hopefully are thirsty!
- We're working on some extra special "top-secret" details for our very unique tasting room called "The Sake Lab"
- Amazing lighting display - hint! think sake taru barrels - for the for the 30' ceiling.
If you are at all interested in being a part of our super secret soft openings then please follow us on ye’ol social media. We will soon be activating several “contests” for sake lovers to express themselves and the winners will receive many glorious prizes including an invitation to the True Cup Opening Night!