Welcome to the 162nd Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this very cold and shivery issue read about a recent trip to Japan to participate in a sake “promotion” endeavor, hear about a sake radio program that talked sake and food pairings – did somebody say cheese, check out an NPR article that was based on an interview with this sake geek, circle the date for the Future of Sake, go sake archiving with KJ, it’s spring nama season in the new store arrivals, get sparkly with a Fukushima sparkling sake, and Ask Beau what gets me excited about the American sake market!
In this issue:
- Sake Success – A New Sake Exporting Promotional Effort
- True Sake Radio – The “Sake Show” Supper Sessions
- True Sake In The News – NPR “ The Salt”
- Sake Day – The Future of Sake 2018 “Save The Date”
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- New Store Arrivals – It’s Spring Nama Season – Need We Say More?
- Beau-Zone Layer– Ninki Ichi Sparkling Sake
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What gets you excited about the sake market in the US?”