Martha Stewart and Me!
Welcome to the 125th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this momentous issue figure out what we have in common with Martha Stewart and “Friends,” check out New Year’s Sake Resolutions from 2010 and see how well we’ve kept our promises, take a serious look at the Year of The Sheep from sake drinker optics, read what are the top ten sakes to pair with sheep, go Beau-Zoning with a killer honjozo from Gunma, take in our new sake arrivals, and find out what Beau’s favorite sake label of all time looks like.
In this issue:
- Sake Milestones - The 125th Issue of the True Sake Newsletter
- Sake Resolutions – A Look Back At Sake Resolutions from 2010
- Sake Moments - The Year of the Sheep (Goat?)
- The Top Ten – Top 10 Sakes That Go With Sheep!
- “Beau-Zone” Layer – Gunma Izumi “Famous Fountain”
- New Store Arrivals – Two “Fu-ins” From Ohyama and Umenishiki
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What is your favorite sake label of all time?”