July On the Fly
Welcome to the 119th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this MONUMENTAL issue rejoice the arrival of the new True Sake website that has taken a while to arrive but now allows you to buy sake online whenever you want, get your tickets for Sake Day 2014, check out the Top 10 list of summer brews, go Beau-Zoning with a Niigata institution, welcome back the Sake Challenge and see how sake pairs with creative California cuisine. Behold an explosion of summer nama releases, and hear my new answer to that age-old question “Do you sell sake online”?
In this issue:
- Sake SUCCESS – The New True Sake Website is ACTIVE!
- True Sake Live – Presents the 9th Annual Sake Day 2014
- Sake List – TOP TEN Summer Brews/
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. Rich Table “California Modern Cuisine”
- Beau-Zone Layer – Kikusui “Chrysanthemum Water”
- New Store Arrivals – Summer Nama Explosion
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Do you sell sake online?”