Welcome to the 179th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this special summer edition get ready for a serious True Sake Birthday, jump on the last remaining spaces for the Sake Professional Course in SF before SAKE DAY, take a challenge with 5 different private label sakes from great breweries, go Beau-Zoning with a famous Nigori, take a peek at three super special summer released Namas, and figure why we ask the questions in this month’s Ask Beau.
!!Attention!! Just in case you missed the announcement, we can now ship to many of your states. We are partnering with a third party shipper who can send you your sake!
The states we cannot ship to are ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY, SD.
*Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details on shipping regulations.
In this issue:
- True Sake – Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary!
- Sake Education – John Gauntner’s Sake Professional Course & SAKE DAY
- Power 5 Challenge – Five Private Label Brews Made By Great Breweries
- The “Beau Zone Layer” – Shirataki Jozen Junmai Ginjo Nigori
- New Store Arrivals – Three New Summer Released Namas
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – We ask questions too!
We have decided to kill off the Blue Box on the right side of the Newsletter. If you are reading this then we salute you for being curious and loyal. This section has always been sort of a shadow or echo on the Newsletter, but we have enjoyed doing it. So from us and the Blue Box we say adios!